SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Concentrator.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Concentrator is a proven, reliable, single-oxygen solution with 24/7 capabilities. Just under two feet tall, this transportable oxygen concentrator is fully functional on DC power, including the ability to recharge the battery and the availability of all flow rates – continuous and pulse flow – in the car.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 delivers continuous settings up to 3 LPM as well as pulse dose settings 1–9. With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the SeQual Eclipse 5 is capable of supporting almost all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
- 5.4 hours of battery life at 2 pulse and 2 hours of battery life 2 LPM continuous flow.
- 18.4 lbs. with battery and cart installed.
- Removable cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take it anywhere and charge it.
- Battery will re-charge in car at 2.0 LPM or less.
- Comes with a standard 3-year warranty covering all components including the ATF (Sieve).
- Ideal for travel programs and hospital discharge programs.
- Ideal 24/7 solution as stationary and transportable oxygen concentrator.
- Robust and reliable internal components to minimize failures.
- Billable as both a Stationary and Portable concentrator for reimbursement.
- unlimited ambulation for the patient and an all-in-one 24/7 solution to serve their patient’s oxygen delivery needs whether at home or on the road.
- It is the only transportable oxygen concentrator with CAIRE’s autoSAT® Technology which allows for a customizable pulse dose.
- Adjustable bolus rise time.
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity.
- Pulse Dose Settings available up to 192 mL bolus size.
- Ability to saturate high continuous flow patients with our advanced pulse delivery.