DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is low-maintenance concentrator with no scheduled professional maintenance required for three years. However, there is a dust filter located inside the handle recess should be cleaned regularly.
iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits
- Audible alerts for power failure, low battery, low oxygen output, high flow/low flow, no breath detected in PulseDose mode, high temperature or unit malfunction.
- Control panel designed to be easily viewed whether sitting on the ground or under an airplane seat.
- Easy-to-read battery status gauge indicates remaining battery life.
- Lightweight — weighs less than 20 lbs with battery.
- Small compact design with high performance capability.
- Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator for easy handling.
- iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is FAA-approved for air travel.
Drive Medical also manufactures a popular Home Oxygen Concentrator, the DeVilbiss Compact 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator. Another oxygen therapy device for the home from DeVilbiss is the iFill ReFill Station.