Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Sleek Design with you in Mind
Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a top-of-the-line machine, crafted with sleek lines and unmatched compact design. At just under ten pounds, it is one of the lightest of its kind. Even a child could lift and transport this system. Take it literally wherever you need to go, and rest assured that it is as dependable as it is portable.
Safety is Number One
Oxygen users know all to well how important it is to have a portable oxygen system they can count on. You shouldn’t ever have to experience the pang of anxiety felt when the system goes down without warning. The Respironics Simply Go features the best that technology has to offer with audible alerts in the case of power outage, no breath detected alarms, and oxygen purity checks. Should your oxygen level fall below required purity levels you will be notified. Never wonder about the quality of your care with Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
This Respironics Simply Go portable oxygen concentrator is compatible with high-powered lithium batteries. Weighing just one and a half pounds, these batteries can power your oxygen concentrator for up to 3 and half hours when using pulse dose setting. On continuous flow setting you can expect a little less than an hour of operating time. Your battery is conveniently included in your purchase, so you will be ready to hit the road when you receive your oxygen concentrator by Respironics.
- Attractive Design: With a modern, sleek appearance, your oxygen concentrator lacks the clinical look.
- User Friendly Interface: Strategically planned to accommodate users of all ages and demographics, the interface system can be operated by just about anyone.
- Reliability with a focus on safety: Featuring alerts that will allow you to relax, this system is designed with safety as a top priority. Socialize with friends, or take a hike, and enjoy the reassurance of knowing that your oxygen concentrator is as reliable as it is functional.
The permanent internal bacteria filter should last a lifetime for the normal use of the machine.
Navigating the Menu:
- Power up the machine
- Press M mode button: Night Time, Pulse, Continuous. Pulse – setting 1 to 6, which is up to around 1.44 liters per minute (LPM). Continuous Flow – 0.5 to 2 liters per minute
- Press + or – button to increase or decrease the flow of Oxygen
- Set to Continuous Flow when the Simply Go is connected to a CPAP or BiPAP